Experienced Insurance Defense Lawyers in all Alabama Courts
Practical Alabama liability attorneys represent clients facing litigation
At Clark, Hair & Smith, P.C. , we draw upon our 50 years of combined experience helping Birmingham insurers, corporations and other organizations successfully resolve their legal matters, whether they are facing employment, professional liability, personal injury or other claims. Our aim is to protect your business, assets and reputation by preventing or minimizing liabilities.
Attorneys responsive to clients’ liability and insurance concerns
We work to resolve adverse claims with minimal impact to the client, employing a personal and hands-on approach. We communicate early and often with clients to understand and implement their objectives and to discuss strategies, settlement opportunities and litigation goals. Our excellent standing in the Birmingham community is due to our reputation as:
- Accomplished trial advocates —We are familiar with the Birmingham area judicial system, as well as state negligence and injury laws, and with how to help clients take full advantage of all legal protections against liability claims.
- Thorough and creative strategists — As experienced litigators and settlement negotiators, we develop unique strategies with realistic and obtainable objectives, taking into account your needs and goals.
- Lawyers who accurately assess case value — Our case valuations are frank and realistic, with no sugar-coating. We are experienced in utilizing Alabama’s contributory negligence laws to bar recovery for plaintiffs whose fault contributed to their injuries.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive, innovative and effective legal services to our clients, through cost-effective, comprehensive and professional counseling.
Respected Alabama advocates provide litigation services in host of areas
Clark, Hair & Smith, P.C. Attorneys at Law assists clients in insurance defense, resolving complex civil matters across a range of legal areas, including:
- Commercial general liability — We have significant experience defending Alabama businesses and their insurers against claims under commercial general liability policies.
- Construction litigation — Our construction defense attorneys represent owners and developers, design professionals, contractors, subcontractors, product manufacturers and their insurers against injury claims.
- Labor and employment law — We defend against all types of employment practices liability claims, from wrongful termination to discrimination and harassment, and we counsel on preventive measures to ensure compliance with state and federal laws and to avert lawsuits.
- Personal injury —We provide insurance defense in all types of personal injury cases, including premises liability and commercial automobile and trucking liability.
- Products liability — We are experienced in products liability litigation through the direct representation of self-insured manufacturers as well as major insurance carriers.
- Professional liability — We defend lawyers in legal malpractice suits and other professionals —such as accountants, architects, brokers, insurance agents and corporate directors and officers — in professional liability suits, no matter the complexity.
- Public utility liability — Our firm has a niche practice representing telecommunications companies as well as gas, electrical, water, waste removal and other public utility companies in a range of liability matters.
We also look for alternative dispute resolution where advantageous. In addition to litigation prowess, members of the firm also have considerable experience in negotiation, mediation and arbitration.
Consult experienced Alabama labor and employment and insurance defense attorneys to discuss your claim.
We are committed to defending our clients to the fullest extent possible. Contact our Birmingham office at 833-200-3504.